Saturday, August 1, 2009

Away We Go!

I was recently cast as a replacement for the role of Bill Austin in the hit Broadway show MAMMA MIA!


People are already asking me, "How's it going?", "How are rehearsals?", "Are you having fun?", and I haven't even started yet.

Then I thought, "Well, the best way to keep everyone abreast of the situation would be to start a blog about my experience".

This way I can start at the beginning and update people as I go. And who knows, maybe there'll be some surprises along the way! So this is my first blog, elementary though it may sound.

It all started long ago, way back when I was a young lad...

1 comment:

  1. It's now August 22 and no updates. You're falling off the wagon here so let's get with it.

    Once you start a log like this your followers get hooked like junkies and keep looking for their next fix. So it's time for another fix.

    ReplyDelete